• Ph.D. Princeton University, May 2000
Graduate Program in Theoretical High Energy Physics [Sept. 1995–June 2000];
• B.A. University of California at Berkeley, December 1994
Undergraduate Program in Physics [Sept 92 – Dec 94]
with Honours in Physics and High Distinction in General Scholarship;
• “A-Level,” June 1992, Hong Kong, Queen Elizabeth Secondary School.
• Professor of Physics, Nanjing University, August 2006 – present;
• Associate Professor, Centre for Mathematical Sciences, Zhejiang University,
Dec. 2005 – August 2006;
• Visiting Assistant Professor, National Centre for Theoretical Sciences, Taiwan Aug – Oct. 2005;
• Visiting Scholar in String Theory, Perimeter Institute for Theoretical Physics, Canada,
Mar–June 2002 & September 2003–August 2005, Host: Prof. Robert Myers;
• John A. McCone Postdoctoral Fellowship, California Institute of Technology,
2000– 2003, Supervisor: Prof. John H. Schwarz;
• Ph. D. Thesis Research on String Theory, 1997–2000, Advisor: Prof. Ori J. Ganor, Princeton U;
• Undergraduate Research Assistantship on Experimental Condensed Matter,
Advisor: Prof. John Clarke, UC Berkeley;
• Honour in Physics Thesis Research on Mathematical Modelling of the Chromosome,
Advisor: Prof. Rainer Sachs, UC Berkeley.
General Relativity and Cosmology -- an introduction.
String theory; Cosmology; Beyond Standard Model Particle Physics.